|Name of the service||AktionsGemeinschaft (AG)|
|Description of the service||Die AktionsGemeinschaft ist Österreichs größte Studierendenorganisation. Wir bieten diverse Services für Studierende an.|
|Data controller and a contact person||AktionsGemeinschaft (AG)|
|Jurisdiction||AT Austria Vienna|
|Personal data processed||Data that your institution may send with each registration:|
– Your e-mail address (usually your primary work or student e-mail address)
– Your name
– Your user ID (eduPersonPrincipalName)
– Your immatriculation number (European Student Identifier)
– Your home organiziation
Data generated as part of your use of the service:
– Your IP address – this is recorded by the web server to help us analyze and fix disruptions, errors or unauthorized access.
|Purpose of the processing of personal data||– Enabling students to login to services provided by AktionsGemeinschaft using the credentials of your institution.|
– Enabling secure operations, including preventing improper use and detecting and correcting problems and malfunctions.
|Third parties to whom personal data is disclosed||The personal data may be disclosed to any sub-organization of AktionsGemeinschaft which is regulated per our statute.|
|How to access, rectify and delete the personal data||Contact the contact person above.|
To rectify the data released by your home organization, contact your home organization’s IT helpdesk.
|Data retention||Personal data is deleted on request of the user or at latest 6 months after the user left the home organization.|
|Data Protection Code of Conduct||Your personal data will be protected according to the Code of Conduct for Service Providers, a common standard for the research and higher education sector to protect your privacy.|